Bokka Group is looking for talented freelance developers to work on our Builder Signal Application. Builder Signal is a communication app built to improve the relationship between home buyers and new home builders. We have opportunities for both feature-based contracts and long-term contracts.
- Strong familiarity of consuming and/or writing Express-based APIs
- Experience with building and hosting Single Page Applications
- Proven competency in one or more of the following: Nodejs, Vuejs, Typescript, React Native, Express, AWS
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Understanding of modular and reusable coding best practices
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with non technical stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of testing, including implementing tests on existing code and automation (CI/CD)
- Candidates willing to work a few days a week in our office and collaborate with our partially distributed team
- Systems or DevOps experience
- Application/Systems Security experience
- SalesForce experience / Integrating 3rd-party apps with SalesForce
- Experience in the Home Building Industry
More about the role
This contract role is flexible and could be a good fit for someone looking for a short-term freelance gig or someone looking for a long-term contract. Ideal for candidates that are multidisciplinary or interested in having the ability to work on Mobile, Front/Back-end and the infrastructure aspects of the application.
We are industry experts focused on researching and improving the home buying experience, specifically regarding online lead generation, prospect cultivation, and sales conversion. We help our clients innovate to maximize conversion potential and increase sales while creating processes that will improve the customer experience for generations to come.We are a flexible work environment that is remote-optional. We are heavily process-driven using our own adaptation of Agile and Kanban.
How to apply
Send resume, work samples, and salary requirements to email@example.com.