Bōkka Group is a CX agency passionate about improving the home buying experience. We help new home builders by providing software solutions, marketing services, and customer experience strategy. We’re looking for senior remote contractors to help support our development operations on an ongoing basis.
The Bokka Group is looking for a full stack developer with Auth0 experience to assist in completing our Auth0 integration for our web application (Vuejs), API (Express/Typescript), and Mobile App (React Native). This will primarily focus on integrating the mobile app, assisting in thorough testing/QA of the entire auth system and finally deployment including data migration. The right candidate will need to participate in our Agile processes (roadmapping, standup, and sprint planning).
- Proven proficiency in Express-based APIs
- Working understanding of Typescript
- Demonstrable experience implementing Auth0
- Clear understanding of Auth/Security best practices
- Proficient with SQL databases (Postgres)
- Proficient working with React Native (expo)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
For the right candidate, there is the possibility of other projects in the future, however our immediate need is with our Auth0 integration. Projects are paid by feature and estimated in a thorough roadmapping process.
If this role piques your interest, please send a resume, hourly rate, and any available code samples to email@example.com.