The Bōkka Group is a CX agency passionate about improving the home buying experience. We help new home builders by providing software solutions, marketing services, and customer experience strategy. We’re looking for junior level remote contractors to help support our development operations on an ongoing basis.
The Bokka Group is looking for a Junior Developer to work closely with our designers and lead developer to improve the frontend features of our Builder Signal web application. Building Signal is a communication platform for the home building industry. Candidates will work on a per-project basis, and will need to be able to participate in our Agile processes (roadmapping, standup, and sprint planning).
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Understanding of common UI/UX patterns
- React Native
- Experience working with remote agile team
As an initial test project, the right candidate will be working with our designers to ensure our webapp meets our accessibility and mobile friendly requirements. Projects are paid by feature and estimated in a thorough roadmapping process.
If this role piques your interest, please send a resume, hourly rate, and any available code samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.