About Bokka Group
The Bokka Group is a remote Online Marketing Management company based in Denver, CO. We are industry experts in online lead generation, prospect cultivation and sales conversion and handle digital communications strategies for top builders across the US, Canada and Australia. We help our clients maximize conversion potential and increase sales from their online marketing efforts.
Our dedication to the real estate industry stems from over a decade of offering executive-level consulting, design, development and collaboration services. Our approach and methodologies integrate tightly with all brand marketing channels to attract, engage, nurture and convert potential buyers online.
Our expertise and real world experience provides our clients with innovative ideas, strategic recommendations and real life solutions that establish trust and encourage lead conversion.
Bokka Group offers candidates an opportunity to be part of a vibrant, active digital agency. Every person at the Bokka Group is a key member of the team.
As a Project Manager, and member of the Client Service Team, you’ll work directly with clients to schedule calls, provide project status, collect assets, and plan priorities. You’ll also be the primary project lead for members of the Bokka Group team, which includes designers and developers, ensuring project blockers are removed, timelines are followed, and communication and completion of client work is met.
We are looking for a candidate who is an effective problem solver. Someone who has the ability to anticipate problems, proactively recognize opportunities, and help develop creative solutions for digital marketing initiatives. Communication, planning, and organization are three of your strongest skills.
Essential Job Responsibilities
One of the essential functions of a Client Services Project Manager is to be the primary contact on projects between Bokka clients and other agency departments. We provide our clients with dedicated support and service, while also ensuring our team has access to necessary context and assets. The Client Services Project Manager successfully manages and coordinates all digital agency work from estimation to completion.
- Project Management:
- Work with the Bokka Team and Account Strategists, across multiple clients and projects
- Regularly review, estimate, and update project roadmaps
- Regularly groom both current and future sprint epics, features, and stories
- Build company sprints based on team capacity, project priority, and project scope
- Regulate project backlogs and check the statuses of outstanding work - keeping work on-track for completion
- Actively participate in daily Stand-Up and Kanban meetings with the entire Bokka team
- Work with Account Strategists to initiate new projects and create timelines and tasks for the work to be done (future planning)
- Managing workflow and progress, leveraging Lean/Agile methodologies and Target Process (project management tool)
- Client Service:
- Manage weekly client meetings and agendas (status of all existing projects.) Collecting and cascading any notes back to the team.
- Schedule and organize any other client meetings needed for the team. Including, but not limited to, presentations of work, kick-offs, and brainstorms
- Identify and / or gather necessary client assets to complete projects
- Send deliverables to clients for review and approval, and documenting / transcribing any client feedback or notes for the team
- Perform initial troubleshooting of any website issues as reported by clients, and provide assistance in resolution. Triaging urgent situations and work as needed
- Perform smaller admin / producer tasks on projects: Flow-in copy to marketing emails, QA deliverables, update website links, etc...
- Communicate and provide assets to agency partners: Copywriters, media planners, etc...
- Report to Director of Client Services and VP of Client Services
A Perfect Day
- Both staff and clients are happy, and tasks and jobs are either on or ahead of schedule and on budget
- The team is aligned on all projects and have all necessary assets to complete their work
- Workflow is efficient and the right stuff is getting done by the right people
- Must have 1-3 years of digital marketing experience at a digital/integrated marketing agency or in a corporate/client setting
- Must have 1-3 years of project management and/or account management experience
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a general, high-level understanding of digital marketing tactics: SEM, Display, Email, Blog, Social, Websites, Landing Pages, etc…
- Understand basic concepts and strategies, so you can confidently communicate with clients as well a team of designers and developers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Resourceful and innovative
- Proficient in Google Workspace: Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Meet, Calendar, etc...
- Working knowledge of content management systems, like WordPress and HubSpot
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Balance of technical knowledge and general passion for wanting to make the home buying process better
- Can-do team attitude focused on client, team and business success
- Professional editorial/proofreading experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
Preferred Experience (but not required)
- Internet marketing specialist: SEO, SEM, Display
- Social media marketing specialist
- Email marketing specialist
- Lean/Agile methodologies
- Project Management Systems: Target Process, Gather Content, and Trello
If you are self motivated and want to be part of a team that is focused on making the home buying process better for both the builder and the buyer, please email resume and cover letter noting your most significant professional (or academic) accomplishment to: email@example.com