About Bokka Group
The Bokka Group is a remote Online Marketing Management company based in Denver, CO. We are industry experts in online lead generation, prospect cultivation, and sales conversion and handle digital communications strategies for top builders across the US, Canada, and Australia. We help our clients maximize conversion potential and increase sales from their online marketing efforts.
Our dedication to the real estate industry stems from over a decade of offering executive-level consulting, design, development, and collaboration services. Our approach and methodologies integrate tightly with all brand marketing channels to attract, engage, nurture and convert potential buyers online.
Our expertise and real-world experience provides our clients with innovative ideas, strategic recommendations, and real-life solutions that establish trust and encourage lead conversion.
Bokka Group is seeking a QA Engineer to join our development team with the goal of increasing velocity and overall reliability in our technology solutions. This role will be responsible for championing our QA tooling and processes and promoting an internal testing culture. This role is ideal for anyone who is a self-starter with a desire to have a direct voice in how products are built. The QA Engineer serves as the end user’s advocate, ensuring products meet our users' needs and expectations throughout the development lifecycle. The QA engineer will share in contributing code for minor bug fixes and frontend feature enhancements. The role primarily will work with our Builder Signal application (Vuejs, ReactNative, Express/Typescript) but will also contribute to our marketing services (WordPress websites, CRM integrations, etc…).
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the development team, defining and implementing Bokka Group’s QA stack and testing plans.
- Drive the development of automated tests
- Identify bugs, issues, risks, and bottlenecks within our various application stacks
- Develop manual testing processes
- Manual functional and regression testing
- Integrating automated testing within CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins)
- Be the voice of the end-user in UI/UX reviews
- Field and delegate incoming support requests (shared with the whole team).
- Contribute bug fixes and frontend features.
- Writing documentation that will be both internal and external facing.
- 2+ years of experience (or equivalent education) in automated testing tools (selenium, jest, cypress, playwright, etc…)
- A strong understanding of testing theory and best practices.
- High attention to detail.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in an environment with changing priorities and requirements.
Preferred Experience (but not required)
- Experience working with cloud providers (AWS, Digital Ocean).
- DevOps automation tools (Terraform, Jenkins).
- Previous startup/agency experience (Development, UI/UX, DevOps, product owner).
- Customer support experience/training
- Self-motivated and self-directed, fast learner
If you are self-motivated and want to be part of a team that is focused on making the home buying process better for both the builder and the buyer, please email a resume and cover letter noting your most significant professional (or academic) accomplishment to: email@example.com