Senior Developer will be responsible for building new Wordpress themes and plugins using Bokka’s internal development framework as well as building new features on existing Wordpress-based websites. The Developer will be responsible for autonomously handling all aspects of the development features they are assigned to, from backend php development to frontend css/js/html. Developers are expected to work collaboratively with project managers and designers to find the best solution for our clients and their users.
- Solve bugs and address client issues
- Work on multiple projects for multiple clients at once
- Test code over multiple browsers and devices
- Deploy new code and features to live servers
- Serve as the technical lead on assigned projects
- Estimate and Roadmap development work
- Collaborate with designers on UX strategies, coding standards and internal process
- Working comfortability within Terminal using tools like Git, Node, and Vagrant
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working in an Agency environment
- Agile experience (standup, kanban, sprint planning)
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Portfolio of work currently live (github profile with recent examples if available).
- Bokka Group is a Customer Experience-driven agency working in the new home building industry.
- We are dedicated to a great employee experience and provide a flexible work environment. Our team is fully remote and works when they are most proficient
- Ample opportunity to explore new technologies for the right candidates. In addition to our Wordpress projects we have Vue, Express/Typescript, and React Native apps hosted via automated AWS infrastructure.
- We offer competitive pay, Health/Dental/Vision benefits, 401k, and individual budgets for professional development
If this role piques your interest, please send a resume, portfolio, salary requirements, and any available code samples to email@example.com.