Model Grand Opening: Awareness Tactics Drive Increased Event Attendance
Model homes are the perfect opportunity for home builders to showcase their product and help home shoppers envision their life in a new home. A builder could spend months determining the ideal floor plan, interior design, features and construction for the perfect model. When it comes time to open the doors to the public, Grand Opening events are the perfect way to build excitement and drive foot traffic. At the event, home shoppers can walk the floor plan, see the craftsmanship, explore the options, and talk to a Sales Representative.
As a Top 200 Home builder in the U.S. was preparing for their newest Model Grand Opening, Bokka Group devised a foolproof awareness campaign to promote the event.
Awareness of the Grand Opening event was a primary goal for the home builder. However, weather in their part of the country is a challenge for travelers. For home shoppers that couldn't make the trip, being able to see the model digitally was also important.
Through a variety of inbound tactics, the event was promoted on home-shopper specific channels. Home shoppers were then directed to a Grand Opening Landing Page, where they could see a rendering of the model, discover features and options that would be available, get directions to the event, and even add the event to their calendar.
Additionally, for those who were unable to physically visit the model, digital assets like Virtual Tours and Photo Galleries were developed and promoted on the website and through email.
Model Grand Opening Awareness
- Targeted home-shopper specific inbound, and awareness-focused landing page on the home builder's website promoting details of the event.
- Almost half off all landing page users were from inbound tactics
- 41% increase in pageviews from previous Model Grand Opening Events
- 16% increase in users from previous Model Grand Opening Events
- Event Attendance of 200 qualified prospects = 33% increase from previous Model Grand Opening Events
- #1 Model Virtual Tour on the website for 6 months...and counting