About Bokka Group
The Bokka Group is a remote Online Marketing Management company based in Denver, CO. We are industry experts in online lead generation, prospect cultivation, and sales conversion and handle digital communications strategies for top builders across the US, Canada, and Australia. We help our clients maximize conversion potential and increase sales from their online marketing efforts.
Our dedication to the real estate industry stems from over a decade of offering executive-level consulting, design, development, and collaboration services. Our approach and methodologies integrate tightly with all brand marketing channels to attract, engage, nurture and convert potential buyers online.
Our expertise and real-world experience provides our clients with innovative ideas, strategic recommendations, and real-life solutions that establish trust and encourage lead conversion.
Bokka Group is seeking a Marketing Strategist to join our Client Service team.
You will serve as a strategic advisor to our clients, offering insights into business, marketing, and communications. Working closely with our design and development teams, you will lead the strategy, scoping, budgeting, and proposal creation for client projects. We are seeking a creative problem-solver with a strong background in digital marketing and a keen analytical mindset.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with C-suite executives at regional and national home builders to offer expert guidance on marketing strategy, brand awareness, lead generation, sales conversion, and more.
- Drive the development, retention, and growth of client accounts, identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Lead client calls and meetings, including project kick-offs, project discoveries, and consulting sessions.
- Develop, manage, deliver, and report on annual client goals and quarterly tactics to achieve these goals.
- Create and manage annual and quarterly client budgets.
- Oversee inbound digital media budgets, including paid marketing channels' placement and reporting.
- Develop, negotiate, and execute media strategy agreements with vendor partners aligning with client budgets and goals.
- Collaborate with project managers, production coordinators, copywriters, designers, and developers on inbound strategies and user experience.
- Act as the client liaison for all agency-related topics, providing strategic direction on project scope, goals, and approach. Direct and outline content strategies, including email nurturing, social media, SEO, and more.
- Regularly report on client key performance indicators (KPIs) across the sales funnel and derive actionable insights.
- 5+ years of account management, project management, and client service experience.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- 5+ years of homebuilder marketing experience.
- Proficiency in GA4 (Google Analytics 4).
- Exceptional organizational, verbal, and written communication skills in a client-facing environment.
- Experience managing budgets of $200,000 or more.
- Experience with inbound media investments (PPC, Digital Display, etc.).
- Proficiency in managing content and developing content strategies.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical knowledge and a passion for improving the home buying process.
- Team player attitude focused on client, team, and business success.
Preferred Experience (but not required)
- Copywriting and editing skills.
- SEO strategy expertise.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Email marketing proficiency.
- Working knowledge of open-source content management systems (CMS).
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot.
- Knowledge of Lean/Agile methodologies.
- CMP or other NAHB designations.
If you are self-motivated and want to be part of a team that is focused on making the home buying process better for both the builder and the buyer, please email a resume and cover letter noting your most significant professional (or academic) accomplishment to: firstname.lastname@example.org