The Bokka Group releases the new 2015-16 Home Buyer Conversion Report with new home builder marketing and sales insight.
If you’re like many builders, you often wonder which digital initiatives you should be investing in. There’s always some kind of buzz about the latest and greatest in disruptive technologies. Certainly, the next Uber is just around the corner and is going to shake up the industry. But what about right now? What influences them to buy homes today?
What do buyers currently want and expect from the builder’s digital experience?
That’s what the Bokka Group’s Home Buyer Conversion Report seeks to answer. We asked recent home buyers throughout the US what digital tools and content influence them the most, whether online or in a sales center. From basic photo galleries to virtual reality model home tours, the Home Buyer Conversion Report details which tools are most influential to Millennials, Gen-Xers, Boomers and beyond.
This report answers the following questions every builder needs to know:
- What attracts visitors to your web site?
- What is it about your web site that keeps them around and convinces them to convert to a lead?
- Once they become a lead, what influences them to visit a sales center or model?
- When they show up, what on-site technologies affect their decision to buy from you?
The Home Buyer Conversion Report is the only study of its kind, and has been featured in several publications including and conferences:
- Professional Builder Magazine
- Sales+Marketing Ideas Magazine
- Digital Transformation Summit
- Housing Giants Leadership Conference