If you're like most people in the building industry, you've heard the phrase Customer Experience used a lot lately. Whether it's to describe your company's mission, brand positioning, or approach to managing customer reviews, the term Customer Experience, or CX for short, gets thrown around a lot. But what does it really mean? And why should it matter to the future of the home building industry? Recently I was asked to talk about these issues on Greg Bray and Kevin Weitzel's Home Builder Digital Marketing Podcast.
Here's a preview of what we discuss in the episode:
- Tell us something that a lot of people don’t know about you.
- How do you define the phrase "Customer Experience?”
- Why should a builder care about this idea of customer experience?
- What types of benefits have builders seen when they have made a focused effort to improve their customer experience?
- What are common areas where builders fall short with their customer experience?
- What challenges do builders run into when they are trying to improve their customer experience?
- How can a builder measure their current customer experience today?
- How do you seen the home buyer experience evolving in the future, specifically related to buying homes online?